When you join LOGICLAND, you don't take up a job, you align yourself to an exciting way of life - a work life that will see you discovering your true mettle, seeking out challenges and enjoying the thrill of overcoming them. No, working at LOGICLAND is never a job. It's a philosophy you integrate into.
At LOGICLAND , we have constructed a culture that encourages people to venture beyond the brief and think big. Our work places and project sites are the most sought-after training grounds for young engineers.
Here, the doors are perennially open for good caliber talent. We look for people who are highly qualified, adaptable and ever-interested in taking on new challenges every day.
If you are excited by innovation, creativity and growth and wish to work in an environment that nurtures talent, while simultaneously being exposed to the latest in construction technology, then come be a part of team LOGICLAND.
Please send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: Web Developer
Job description, web developer: We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You will build our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Degree in computer science or any related field